Those of you with Android devices are well aware that you cannot jailbreak your tablets or smartphones the way that Android users can and, although your devices aren’t quite so restrictive as iOS devices are, you are still missing out on quite a lot that jailbreakers can do. For example, they can download an app that lets them watch Movies and TV Shows directly on their devices or even download them to watch at another time. Now you can do this on your Android device with a new app called CinemaBox and we’re going to show you how to download it.
Image : CinemaBox Android
How to Download CinemaBox Android :
The only way you can download CinemaBox onto your device is to download the APK or Application Package file first. As you are probably aware, this is the way that you download apps and software onto your devices and, although there are a few steps to follow, provided you follow them as they are written, you will soon be enjoying CinemaBox on your device:
- Open Settings on your Android mobile device and go to Security
- Look for the option that says Unknown Source Options and make sure that the box beside it is ticked , failure to do this will stop the APK from being downloaded to your Android device
- On your PC or Mac, download the CinemaBox APK
- Unzip the file and then email the APK file over to yourself
- Open the email on your Android tablet or smartphone and tap to download the APK file
- Locate the file on your Android device and tap on it to install it
- Leave your device alone while the file is installed
CinemaBox is the app of choice for anyone who loves to watch content like this on their devices or, as CinemaBox allows, use Chromecast to cast to your TV screen when you want to view on larger hardware. It looks fiddly but it is quite straightforward so follow all the steps properly and you will soon be streaming or downloading your own TV shows and movies to watch when you want.
Go ahead and download CinemaBox onto your Android device today and let us know what you think of it. Is it all you hoped for or are your favorite films not included? The app is updated every month so it might be a case of being a little patient.
For more content like this, follow us on Facebook.