iOS 11 download [ext link] has now been released and we are patiently waiting for news of whether a jailbreak will be released for it or not. Given the poor performance of iOS 10 in terms of jailbreaks, it wouldn’t do to get our hopes up too early but there is some hope for those who are missing Cydia [ext link], especially those who like to watch TV Shows and Movies on their iOS devices.
Image : CinemaBox iOS 11
CinemaBox was recently released for iOS 10 devices and has now been updated to support iOS 11 as well. This is great news for anyone who wants to stream or download movies on their devices but CinemaBox does so much more. Not only can you stream content while you watch, you can also download it so you can watch it later when you are offline. And, if that weren’t enough, Chromecast is supported so that you can cast to a larger screen. Interested? Want to know how to download CinemaBox on your iPhone or iPad? Keep reading for more details.
Image : CinemaBox App
How to Download CinemaBox iOS 11 :
This can only be done on the Safari browser so don’t waste time trying any other browser:
- Open Safari from your home screen
- From the address bar go to cinemabox.net
- Wait for the mobile web page to finish loading and then tap on the large UP arrow , bottom center or top right of the screen, depending on whether you use an iPhone or iPad
- Now a new screen will load with some more options so tap on Add to Home Screen
- Type CinemaBox in when asked to name the icon and then tap on Add
- When you close Safari, the new CinemaBox icon will be visible on your home screen
Video: Watch to see how easy these steps are
The fact that CinemaBox will work without the need for a jailbreak is one of its biggest features because it opens the app up to so many more people to use than recent jailbreaks did. We must reassure you that, although you can’t get the app from the iOS app store, it is perfectly safe to use and legal to download so there isn’t anything to lose if you download it and try it.
Give it a go, download it and tell us what you think of it and, if you want to hear about more apps like this one then follow us on Facebook.